Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tins Tuna
- 250 g Potato (mashed)
- 2 onions (sliced thinly)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 cherry pepper (sliced thinly)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp Peppercorns (ground)
- 6 eggs (hard boiled and cut into halves)
- 200 g Breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt to season
- oil for deep-frying
- Crush the Onion, garlic and chilli with salt. Add in the lime and mix in well. Add in the mashed Potato, Tuna and pepper.
- Combine the ingredients thoroughly. Divide the mixture to 12 equal sized balls. Stick half of each egg with the Tuna and Potato mixture and form an oval shape.
- Pané the prepared cutlets, deep fry until golden brown. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Serve hot.