Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
I have never had anyone tell me they didn't love my burger
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp A1 steak sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- shredded colby / jack cheese
- 4 slices of American cheese
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in a bowl and then divide into quarters to make 4 hamburger patties
- Cook the hamburger patties in a large covered frying pan with ½ inch of water in the bottom on a medium heat
- Flip the burgers half way through cooking
- When the burgers are cooked to how you like your burgers done top with a mound of the shredded cheese & then a slice of American cheese
- Serve on large hamburger buns with the toppings of your choice.