Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes, until lightly browned
Best of All Worlds Chicken is easy to prepare in advance of a dinner party and is sure to please everyone. Chicken breast is wrapped in brie, proscuitto, spinach and crescent rolls to create a creamy, salty, sweet delectable dinner. One "piece" of chicken is rich enough and filling enough that you won't even need a side!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 round of brie
- 1 package baby spinach
- 1 package of proscuitto
- 2 crescent roll packages (or 8 rolls total)
- Rasberry jam (if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Take chicken and lightly sear each side in a small amount of olive oil, set aside
- On a cookie sheet, roll out the crescent rolls in rectangles, keeping two attached at a time. If they peel apart, just press back together to form a rectangle.
- Rinse off the spinach and place a healthy layer (I like to put 2 or 3 spinach leaves deep) over the entire rectangle.
- Place one or two pieces of proscuitto across the top of the spinach to from a new layer.
- Cut the brie into small pieces and press out flat using your hands. Create a third layer of filling over the proscuitto with the brie.
- Place one seared chicken breast into the middle of one layered rectangle. Roll up the sides and press on the dough to seal shut. Do the same with the other 3 pieces.
- If serving immediately, bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top part of the crescent roll is lightly browned.
- If serving at a later time, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate.
- When serving, you can glaze the top of the roll with rasberry for an extra punch of sweetness if desired.