Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spiced lamb chops
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups butter
- 4 pinches cloves
- 2 tsp Lebanese spice
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaved parsley
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 4 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 48 trimmed loin lamb chops
- 1 gram pinch coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
Lebanese spice mix Edit
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the spices, mint, parsley, stir once or twice, then remove from heat.
- Stir in the crushed garlic and leave for at least one hour for the flavors to mingle.
- Season the lamb chops to taste.
- Melt the butter mixture if it has congealed, and brush the meat with it.
- Cook the chops under a preheated broiler for about 6 – 8 minutes a side, until the outside is well-browned but the inside is still pink.
- Put on plates and pour the remaining seasoned butter over them.