Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Kashmiri, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- ½ kg baby potatoes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 cm ginger minced
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- salt to taste
- oil to fry
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 cloves
- 3 green chillies , chopped
- a pinch asafoetida
- coriander leaves to garnish
- Boil (take care not to over cook) and peel the potatoes, prick all over with a fork and deep fry in hot oil till brown.
- Add garam masala, chilli powder, fresh and dry ginger, sugar and salt.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Heat oil for seasoning in a kadai, add the seasoning ingredients, fry for few seconds, add the potatoes.
- Add ½ cup of water, cover and simmer till dry.