Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a medium-sized heavy iron skillet, melt the sugar, stirring constantly.
- Before the sugar starts to caramelize, add the coconut cream, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat for about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a 12 x 9-inch pan, which has been lined with waxed paper.
- Cut into 1½-inch squares or diamonds while still hot.
- Cool until the kashatas are set.