- 1 small cauliflower, washed and separated into small pieces.
- ½ pound of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 tbs margarine
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup of Kashar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Set the oven 375 °F.
- Boil the cauliflowers for 5-7 minutes in water and salt and drain.
- Boil the spinach for 5-7 minutes in water and salt and drain well.
- Sauté onion in butter, separate into two portions sautee cauliflowers with half of the onions.
- Spread them into baking pan or into an earth ware.
- Sauté spinach with the remaining half of onions for 6-7 minutes and add salt and pepper.
- Add flower and milk, stir them until the mix thickens.
- Take it off the heat.
- Add the beaten egg slowly and mix.
- Spread this mix over the cauliflowers in baking pan.
- Sprinkle grated kashar cheese over it.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve it hot.