Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 12 medium sized prawns
- 1 cup sooji
- 3 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tsp tamarind water
- 5 red button chillies
- ⅔ tsp red chile powder
- 6 curry leaves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 tsp oil
- Make marinade by mixing lime-juice, red chile powder, salt, turmeric powder and tamarind water together. Immerse prawns in it and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Coat marinated prawns with sooji and keep aside for another 3 minutes.
- Heat oil and put red button chillies in it. After 1 minute add curry leaves, turmeric powder, red chile powder and salt to taste to it the tadka is ready.
- Add ready madras coconut chutney to it. Take off fire and keep aside to serve with karwari prawns.
- Heat oil in pan and shallow fry the prawns.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.