Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
German potato salad
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Biergarten, Germany, Epcot Center
- Makes 3 cups
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp minced herbs, (tarragon, parsley, sorrel)
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp onion, grated
- 4 large baking potatoes
- In a small bowl, combine oil, herbs, beef broth, vinegar, mustard, sugar and onion.
- Set aside.
- Steam potatoes until tender.
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/16th inch slices while still warm.
- Add to oil mixture and mix carefully.
- Let stand 1 hour or until potatoes have absorbed most of the liquid.
- Mix again without break potatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.