Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 12 servings
- 10 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 can (14½ ounces) beef broth
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In Dutch oven place potatoes.
- Cover with water.
- Over high heat, heat to a boil.
- Cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- Cut into cubes.
- In medium saucepan gradually mix broth into flour, sugar, celery seed, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add vinegar and onion.
- Over medium heat, cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- In large bowl toss potatoes, parsley and broth mixture until evenly coated.