Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Carrot soup, a nutritious meal for the winter time! Serves 4 persons!
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Put them in a saucepan.
- Clean and chop the onion.
- Put it in the saucepan and boil in a small quantity of water.
- When the carrots and the onion boil, blend them well.
- Melt butter in a clean saucepan, add 5 cups of water, parsley, salt, pepper and the blended mash of carrots.
- Simmer soup for half an hour.
- Optionally add sugar and a cube of chicken stock for extra taste.