Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lamb in milk curry.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced finely
- 5 shallots, sliced finely
- 3 cm cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 3 cardamoms
- 3 cloves
- 500 g lamb, sliced into 4 cm cubes
- 1 liter water
- 50 cc evaporated milk
- 1 tomato, chopped
- salt to taste
Spices (ground) Edit
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- ½ teaspoon cumin, roasted
- 1 teaspoon aniseed
- 10 dried chilies
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon turmeric, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 shallots
- Heat a wok with oil and saute the garlic until golden brown.
- Add the shallots and stir until softened.
- Add the ground and whole spices and continue to saute until fragrant.
- Add meat, milk, water, tomato and salt to taste.
- Cook until the meat is tender and gravy thickened.
- Serve while hot.