Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound Beef
- 4 cups water
- 1 artichoke
- 1 white Onion
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 large Eggplant
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut Beef in small strips.
- Peel and chop Onion and garlic.
- Quarter the Eggplant.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the Beef.
- Boil until Beef is tender.
- Remove Beef reserving broth and sauté with garlic and Onion.
- Add broth into the Beef, garlic, and Onion.
- Bring to a boil, add vegetables and season to taste with salt.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.