Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250 g (9 oz) mutton or beef
- 40 g or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 200 g (7 oz) cabbage
- 50 g (2 oz) onions
- 50 g carrots
- 300 g (6 oz) tomatoes
- 200 g potatoes
- Cut meat into 20 – 30 g (1oz) pieces and fry it in pan in vegetable oil until browned.
- Add sliced onions, large equal sized pieces of carrots, and continue to saute.
- Then add shredded cabbage and quartered tomatoes.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil.
- Add quartered potatoes and cook on medium heat until done.
- In the final 5 – 10 minutes of preparation, remember to add salt and spices to taste.
- Serve soup garnished with fresh chopped greens.