Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- dried with beans - 1/3 cup (60 g)
- wurld corn - 1/3 cup (60 g)
- water - 5 cups (1200 g)
- Onion - 1 small size (30 g)
- ground meat - 3 tablespoons (45 g)
- butter or margarine - 2 tablespoons (30 g)
- tomato - 2 teaspons (10 g)
- black cabbage - 5-6 leaves (125 g)
- salt - 2 teaspons (12 g)
- black pepper - 1/4 teaspon (0.5 g)
- red pepper - 1/2 teaspon (1 g)
Soak beans and corn overnight with 2 cups of water. Cook with remaining in a pressure saucepan for 45-50 minutes or until tender. Set aside. Saute' chopped Onion and ground meat in margarine for 10 minutes in a large saucepan stirring until crumbly; drain. Add tomato paste. Season with salt. Bring to boil. Add shredded cabbage and bean-corn mixture; stir. Simmer for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with spices before serving. Serve hot.