- Pork ribs
- Smoked joint of Pork
- 1 smoked Sausage
- 100g of dried Mushrooms
- Sour cabbage
- potatoes (4-5)
- Oxo cubes (x2)
- onions (x2)
- Begin by cooking the Pork ribs and the joint of smoked Pork, together with the Sausage, in a pot with 4 liters of water. After 10 minutes, when the water is boiling, add the dry Mushrooms and let it cook until the meat is halftender.
- Then add the sour cabbage and its juices to the pot and cook it again for about an hour. Half way through the hour, add 2 whole onions, a meat and a vegetable oxo cube and 1dcl of white wine.
- Make some 'zaprazka', which is prepared from oil, pepper, paprika and water, and then thickened with flour.
- When the hour is up, add the whole, peeled potatoes and 'zaprazka', and stir. Then, let it cook for a further five minutes, adding more spices according to taste.
- When the cooking is finished serve it together with thick noodles, in a soup bowl.