- Heat a griddle or non stick pan and add a little oil spray.
- Cook meat quickly on each side for about 2 minutes to seal.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook until just pink in the center of each piece.
- Stir Teriyaki sauce into pan juices, whisking to combine.
- Serve drizzled with the pan juices.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.