Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel banana and cut into ½ inch thick pieces.
- In a sauce pan add two cups of water, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp turmeric.
- Add banana, boil for tree minutes.
- Drain water in 2 tsp of oil, fry banana slices until both sides are brown.
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Boil in salt water and drain.
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tsp oil.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Then add ground onion, green chilli, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom and ½ cup of water.
- Stir and fry until oil separates from spices.
- Add potatoes and fry 2 minutes.
- Add banana,salt,sugar, lemon juice and ½ cup of water.
- Cover cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.