Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potato in sweet soy sauce
- 1 potato (14 oz), cut into bite size
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into bite size
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into bite size
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Peel the potato, wash, cut in half in lengthwise, put flat side down, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare the bell peppers as the same way.
- Heat the pan on a high flame with some vegetable oil, add Potato, stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce, sugar, water and salt.
- If it boils, reduce low, cover the lid, cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the Potato gets tender.
- Transfer the a dish, garnish with some sesame seeds.