Potato in sweet soy sauce
- 1 potato (14 oz), cut into bite size
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into bite size
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into bite size
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Peel the potato, wash, cut in half in lengthwise, put flat side down, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare the bell peppers as the same way.
- Heat the pan on a high flame with some vegetable oil, add Potato, stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce, sugar, water and salt.
- If it boils, reduce low, cover the lid, cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the Potato gets tender.
- Transfer the a dish, garnish with some sesame seeds.