- The meal is cooked in oven and the standard temperature is 325°F.
- The pork is coated with Hawaiian sea salt and the layers of tomato paste are added.
- This mixture is soaked with Bar-B-Q liquid and the food is baked in the oven.
- The cooking time is around 5 hours.
- Add vegetable leaves, potatoes, green onions after 3 hrs of cooking.
- Serve hot and garnish it with vegetable leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.