- Divide each lamb slice into two pieces and bring lamb, water, cloves, and turmeric to a boil on high heat.
- Mix the fennel and ginger powders in the yogurt and add to the lamb.
- Bring to a boil again.
- Add salt, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for about 40 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Heat the butter, add cinnamon, cumin and cardamoms, fry and add to the lamb mixture.
- Cook lamb for another 10 minutes and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.