- Cut the meat into 1 inch cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients except potatoes with the meat and half of the oil.
- Cover the meat with an equal amounts of water and cook under medium heat.
- When the water has evaporated, stir fry the meat for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes, and cut them into large pieces.
- Fry the potatoes in the rest of the oil until they start turning brown.
- Add the potatoes to the meat and stir fry them a bit longer, making sure that the potatoes and meat do not start breaking apart.
- After about 15 minutes, add a bit more water to dissolve the spices that may be sticking to the pot and cook covered in medium heat for another 10 – 15 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, keep covered on low heat for another few minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.