Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- kale (amount varies depending on number of servings)
- bean sprouts
- * low sodium teriyaki sauce
- whole wheat vegan pita bread
- Tear kale into bite sized leaves, put in frying pan.
- Add bean sprouts and low-sodium teriyaki sauce. (If you prefer, you may use olive oil or your favorite sauce instead—anything works). Briefly stir-fry the kale, sprouts, and sauce.
- On a plate, cut whole-wheat pita in half to leave you with 2 sandwiches.
- Slice in half. I prefer green olives, but any will do.
- Layer the mixture from the frying pan with the inside the pita until the vegan bread is filled.