Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook time: 10-12 mins(depending on oven)
Its oven baked kale chips , sprayed with oil and drizzeled with salt!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil or hemp oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of sea salt
DirectionsEdit#Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- With a knife carefully remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale.
- Drizzle or spray kale with olive oil or hemp oil and sprinkle with seasoning or sea salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your kale recipes