Prep Time:5 mins
Cook time: 10-12 mins(depending on oven)
Its oven baked kale chips , sprayed with oil and drizzeled with salt!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil or hemp oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of sea salt
DirectionsEdit#Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- With a knife carefully remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale.
- Drizzle or spray kale with olive oil or hemp oil and sprinkle with seasoning or sea salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your kale recipes