- 1 kilo goat's meat (cut into chunk cubes)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 small head of garlic (minced)
- 3 onions (minced)
- 12 pieces red tomatoes (diced)
- 5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
- 8 cups stock
- ½ kilo beef liver (minced)
- ¼ teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 2 red bell pepper (quartered)
- 2 green bell pepper (quartered)
- 1 cup potato, cubed
- ½ cup pitted green olives
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup grated cheese
- In a bowl, marinate meat in salt and pepper, vinegar and garlic for 2 – 4 hours.
- Fry potato in oil and set aside.
- In a casserole, brown meat and set aside.
- Sauté garlic, Onion, tomatoes, and add in tomato paste, stir.
- Add in hot chili pepper and stock.
- Add in browned meat and bring to a boil.
- Allow simmering until meat is cooked and tender.
- Add in minced liver and Spanish paprika.
- Add in bell peppers, , chickpeas and grated cheese.
- Put the fried potato on top. Serve hot.