- Preparation time: 40 minutes.
- This recipe is for 8 servings.
- 1½ lbs beef ribs
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon toasted, crushed sesame seeds
- black pepper
- prepared eggs (for garnish)
- Cut the ribs into 2" lengths.
- Slash the meat through to the bone in several places.
- Place in a pan and add 20 cups of water.
- Bring to a full boil, then lower heat and simmer until the meat is tender.
- Chop the green onions.
- Remove the Beef ribs from the broth and mix well with the seasonings listed above in number one.
- Put the seasoned ribs back into the broth.
- Bring to a boil and add the longer pieces of green onions.
- To serve place ribs n soup bowls, pour broth over them and sprinkle with prepared egg garnish (Beat and fry and cut eggs).