Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Originally from my Salad Recipe site.
- 2 dehydrated kaki
- 10 kakis in syrup
- 2 oz of raisins
- 120 ml of muscat wine
- 1 cooked red beet
- 1 bunch of corn salad
- 1 bunch of escarole lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 30 ml of oil
- 1 lemon
- a pinch of salt
- 2 oz of pine nuts
- Place the slices of beet on a plate.
- Peel the avocado, section it and place it on top of the beet.
- Add salt and a few drops of lemon.
- Place a few leaves of corn salad on the plate and a ball of kaki in syrup.
- Add the escarole, season with salt and oil.
- Also pour oil on the avocado and beet.
- Place more kaki balls in syrup on top.
- Fry the pine nuts in a pan with a little of oil and add them to the salad with the raisins soaked in the muscat.
- Cut the dehydrated strips of kaki and a little of beet to finish garnishing the dish.