Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Emperor's Omelette. Stewed fruit goes well with with.
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- approx. ¼ l (8 fluid oz) milk or fresh cream
- 150 g (5 oz) flour
- 6 egg whites
- 50 g (2 oz) sugar
- 50 g (2 oz) butter
- 50 g (2 oz) raisins
- Mix milk, salt, yolks and flour into a batter.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, beat in sugar spoon by spoon.
- Fold egg whites into batter.
- Heat butter in a pan, pour in batter, sprinkle with raisins.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook app. 3 minutes. over a medium flame until brown underneath.
- Turn the omelette and cook the second side until brown.
- Tear the omelette with two forks into little pieces.
- Serve immediately dusted with sugar.