Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 300 gm. orange sweet
- 350 gm. long slim Eggplant, zucchini, and capsicum
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- oil for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the Eggplant, zucchini and capsicum into 2 centimeter-thick slices and cut the Onion into eight wedges.
- Add garlic, herbs, olive oil and vinegar and toss lightly to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for one hour.
- Preheat the barbeque.
- Drain the vegetables into a large mixing bowl and place them on a lightly greased grill or flat plate.
- Cook 8–10 minutes, until tender and slightly charred.