Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil syrup ingredients until thickened and stringy.
- In round, ungreased pan layer kadaifi, sprinkling with nuts and then butter.
- Lowest layer should be a bit thicker.
- Repeat until all kadaifi is used, allowing for another thicker layer on top.
- Do not top with nuts.
- Bake one hour at 375°F degrees until browned.
- Pour cooled syrup over hot kadaifi.
- Cool, then cut into diamond or square shapes.