Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Cheese zebras". The Dutch version of the finger sandwich. Great for tea parties.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 egg yolks, boiled
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or gouda cheese
- 4 thin slices dark pumpernickel bread
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Beat butter til soft.
- Add egg yolks, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, cheese, and mustard mix til smooth.
- Spread thick on slice of bread as thick as the bread.
- Top with bread and add another layer of spread, add bread on top.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and chill at least 2½ hours.
- Cut into ladyfinger sized strips.