- Boil the peeled potatoes in salted water, put through a ricer and mash thoroughly.
- Separately boil pearl or fine-ground barley kaša.
- Combine the potatoes with hot milk and kaša.
- Then mix and place in oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve the kaša with butter.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.