Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After he perfected his original he made a crispy recipe that was marinated first then fried the conventional way. This one is double dunked into the coating to give it its great taste.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 fryer chickens cut up into 8 pieces and marinated
- 6 cups Crisco shortening
- 1 egg well beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon msg
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika
- Place shortening into the pressure cooker and heat over medium heat to the shortening reaches 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining six dry ingredients.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk until fully moistened.
- Roll the moistened chicken in the flour mixture until well coated.
- In groups of four or five, drop the covered chicken pieces into the shortening and lock the lid.
- When pressure builds up cook for 10 minutes. Release to manufacturer's instructions.