The Colonel has decided to make Hot and Spicy Strips that ran for short times the difference is the second dip it is dipped into hot sauce then breaded again and then fried just like the original crispy strips. For the barbecue strips make the strips the original way and then dip into the Honey Barbecue Dipping Sauce.
The Colonel deiced that wings were going to be a good thing to serve and so he decided to create fried wings that are very tasty. The Honey Barbecue wings are tasty . After they are made they are dipped into the Honey Barbecue Dipping Sauce. If you don't want the honey barbecue wings just serve them as the regular wings.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ teaspoon msg
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- Cut 6 chicken breasts into strips, or you can by chicken tenders in the store.
- Marinate them overnight.
- Preheat the shortening in a deep- fryer to 350°F.
- Beat 1 egg and 1 cup of milk.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture.
- Dip the the chicken into the coating and then double dip.
- Fry in fryer a few at a time till they are golden brown about 5 minutes or until they float.
- Remove the chicken to a rack and allow to drain for 5 minutes.