Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 24 oz sirloin steak
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup green onions
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ cup chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cut meat into strips.
- Brown meat in ½ of the butter until done.
- Remove from heat but keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to pan.
- Sauté onions until soft and remove from pan.
- Add broth to pan and deglaze, then add chili sauce.
- Add meat and green onions.
- Heat until hot.
- Salt and pepper. Serve.
- Note: if you like hot food, add tabasco when you add chili sauce. Enjoy.