Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copenhagen Schnitzel. This handsome entree may be served with potatoes and a green salad.
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 10 almonds (slivered?)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 apples
- 1½ pounds veal fillet
- ¼ cup butter
- salt and pepper
- 12 grapes
- Whip the cream.
- Cut the almonds in pieces and mix in the whipped cream with the lemon juice.
- Peel the apples (and core?) and cut in thick rings.
- Cut the fillet in 4 slices and brown for one minute on each side in an ungreased pan.
- Turn heat down and brown in the butter 3 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove meat to a warm place while cooking the apple rings in the pan.
- Lay an apple ring on each fillet, fill center with whipped cream mixture and decorate with green grapes.