- Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- 1 orange
- 2 limes
- 1 water
- 3 cups gin, chilled
- 2 cups apricot brandy, chilled
- 2 liter club soda, chilled
- 12 oz frozen orange juice
- Slice the orange and limes into thin round slices and line a 4 cup round mold with the slices.
- Carefully fill the mold with cold water and place in the freezer.
- Freeze until solid.
- Combine gin, brandy, club soda, orange juice concentrate and stir to blend in a punch bowl.
- Unmold the ice ring and carefully float it in the punch bowl, fruited side up.