- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the cookie dough onto a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool until cold to the touch.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, salt, margarine, milk and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed, of an electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Spread the mixture on the cookie and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Cut into wedges.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.