Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is nice to make the night before and cook Christmas morning while opening presents.'
- Contributed by Michaela Catsrecipes Y-Group
- loaf of French bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese (can use less fat cream cheese too)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 8 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Cube bread and put in 9x13 greased glass dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, cream cheese, syrup and melted butter (in blender or with mixer) pour over bread.
- Cover and let set in fridge overnight(or a few hours) bake 40 minutes at 350°F or until golden and puffy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite syrup.
- Notes: can sprinkle powdered sugar on top of casserole.
- Serve with a variety of syrups for a breakfast buffet.