Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by: Edit
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 pkg broccoli spears
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup sharp Cracker Barrel cheese
- buttered bread crumbs
- wild rice
- Boil 2 breasts of chicken done.
- Cool and bone.
- In the chicken broth, cook 1 package broccoli spears 5 minutes.
- Now place spears in bottom of baking dish.
- Put chicken pieces over that.
- Then mix 1 can cream of chicken soup, ½ cup mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Pour this over broccoli and chicken.
- Grate ¼ cup sharp cracker barrel cheese and sprinkle over mix.
- Then sprinkle buttered bread crumbs over it.
- Bake at 400°F for 35 minutes.
- Serve over wild rice.