Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook time: 30 min.
Serves: 6 people
Warm, fresh, zesty, spicy, chicken enchiladas that are tastier than the restaurant kind.
- 2 lbs chicken
- 16 oz. can Las Palmas red mild enchilada sauce
- 1 pack 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- green onions
- sliced black olives small can
- salsa canned or in jar
- 32 oz (16 oz for each) shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese
- corn tortillas
- Boiling chicken breast for about 1 hr in order to get soft
- shred the chicken into shreds with a fork
- lightly fry the tortillas until they're soft.
- suatee the chicken with cream cheese and salsa in a skillet until a cremay mixture forms
- shred both packs of cheeses
- dip the tortillas inside the sauce in order to get the taste
- put a spoonful of the chicken mixure into the tortillas along with a spoonful of cheese and begin to roll the tortillas up in a circular motion.
- pour the sauce over the enchildas and also the cheese as well.
- cut the green onions into very small slices and put over enchiladas
- to top it off spread the cut olives all around on top of enchiladas.
- cook for about 30 min. and Voila ! You have my special enchildas.
- The second goes here...