Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes enough dressing to serve 6 or ½ cup
- 1 to 2 tbsp excellent wine vinegar and/or lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- 6 to 8 tbsp best quality olive oil or salad oil or a mixture of both
- several grinds of fresh pepper
- 1 tsp finely minced shallots or scallions and/or fresh or dried herbs, such as chives, tarragon, basil, all optional
- Beat vinegar, salt, and mustard in bowl until dissolved, then beat in the oil and seasonings.
- Or put all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake vigorously to blend.
- Dip a piece of lettuce into the dressing and taste.
- Correct seasoning.