- Cut up meat, chop thyme, parsley and chives.
- Cook pork for 20 minutes then add beef, season with salt if fresh meat is used.
- Add pepper, peas and cook for 30 minutes or until peas is soft.
- Strain and reserve stock.
- Mince meat finely.
- Add peas and pound in a mortar or put in an electric blender.
- In a pot, add thyme, parsley, chives and onion to reserved liquid and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add guinea corn slowly and stir briskly for 10 minutes.
- Add meat and peas purée to pot and cook over low flame for 20 minutes.
- Stir in butter.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.