- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 5 quart dutch oven, heat oil.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Stir for a minute or two, add zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, eggplant and cook for 5–6 minutes.
- Keep stirring to prevent sticking.
- Stir in drained tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Add wine.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Spray an 12 x 8" lasagne size pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and egg.
- Blend well.
- Put a thin layer of marinara sauce in bottom of pan.
- Put 6 lasagne noodles on top of sauce.
- Layer with half the cheese mixture, half the ratatouille and the remaining cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining 6 noodles.
- Add a very thin layer of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Pour prepared bechamel sauce over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove foil and let brown about 4–5 minutes.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.