Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Boneless skinless -- Chicken halves
- 2 tablespoons Plain lowfat yogurt
- 15 Soda crackers—crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- salt to taste
- Trim visible fat from Chicken; cut each breast into 6 even strips.
- Coat Chicken pieces with yogurt.
- Combine cracker crumbs, thyme, marjoram and curry.
- Roll Chicken strips in crumbs.
- Place Chicken in single layer on cake rack set in baking pan.
- Bake at 375~F for 25 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and crisp.