Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 Muffins.
- 250 gm butter softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 x eggs
- 6 sm bananas, (or 4 large ones)
- 3 1/2 cup self raisng flour
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup choc chip cookies, up to 1, up to
- 2 tbl demarara Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200c and generously butter 24 muffin cups.
- In a mixer, beat the Sugar and butter together until light then add the eggs and mashed bananas and stir thoroughly.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and choc chips then fold this mixture into the wet mixture. Fold gently but thoroughly - do not overmix.
- Fill greased muffin tins to almost full then sprinkle the demarara Sugar over the top of each muffin.
- Bake at 200c for 20–25 minutes then remove from the oven and cool slightly before turning the muffins out to cool.