Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rich's frozen dough rolls (ball size)
- Raisins - enough
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding
- Lightly butter Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle Raisins to cover bottom.
- Roll dough balls in cinnamon; arrange in pan.
- Sprinkle vanilla pudding (use entire package) over cinnamon balls.
- Melt stick of butter and brown sugar; drizzle over entire pan.
- Place towel to cover; leave overnight.
- Next morning, bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.
- (Be sure to remove towel before baking!!)