Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pkg. egg noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs.- 2 lbs. ground Beef
- 1 lb. green peppers
- 1 lb. onions
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 large jar green olives
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can arturo sauce
- 1 large can Mushrooms
- 1 lb. grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown ground Beef, drain, then put in large pot. Chop peppers, onions, celery, and Mushrooms. Add the seasoning and garlic powder, put in the pot with the drained meat. Mix those ingredients well. Add sauces and paste then mix again. Put on medium low fire. In another pot, cook noodles—when done, add them to the mixture and stir very well. Place mixture in long oblong pan in layers. On each layer, place shredded Cheese but leave enough for the top.
- Place about 4 teaspoons of butter on the top, and put into the oven at 350 for about 45 minutes. Don't worry about leftovers - place portions into ziplock freezer bags (preferable over tinfoil). It freezes well and taste twice as good the next time.