Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shredded beef tenderloin in Beijing-style sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ¼ tbsp soda powder
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- sesame oil and dash of pepper
Sauce 1 Edit
Sauce 2 Edit
- Wash the dry black fungus, soak till become soft, wash again, shredded.
- Wash and wipe the beef tenderloin, shred, marinate ½ hour with seasoning.
- Shred the spring onion into short stalks, cut garlic into small slices.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, stir fry the shredded beef until 80% done.
- Add garlic and sauce (1) , stir fry for a while.
- Pour the shredded fungus and spring onion, stir fry then add sauce (2).
- Stir fry all materials for 1 minutes, dish up and serve.