Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe my catering friend perfected in 1991. I love this recipe and serve it on special occasions.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 large salmon filets, skinned
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 4 stalks of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Mince the cilantro.
- Thoroughly mix the garlic, cilantro, and cream cheese, and then set aside.
- Butterfly the salmon filets.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the salmon, and fold it back up.
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 6 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with salt during cooking.